Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Seattle, Washington
JPMorgan Chase (JPMC) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. It is on the transformation journey to be a client-centric technology driven company over the last few years. With an annual tech budget of $10B+, it has started significantly investing and building in the next generation core infrastructure, data and AI technology.
• Collaborate with all of JPMorgan's lines of business and functions to delivery software solutions.
• Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning models, services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact.
• Lead a team of engineers to build products and deliver solutions, depending on previous architecture and technical leadership experience.
• Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analyses and insights to drive and optimize business result.
• BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field.
• Solid programming skills with C/C++, Java, Python or other equivalent languages.
• Deep knowledge in Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
• Expert in at least one of the following areas: Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Speech Recognition, Reinforcement Learning, Ranking and Recommendation, or Time Series Analysis.
• Major machine learning frameworks: Tensorflow, Caffe/Caffe2, Pytorch, Keras, MXNet, Scikit-Learn.
• Experience in ETL pipelines, both batch and real-time data processing.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Self-motivation, great communication skills and team player.
• Cloud computing: Google Cloud, Amazon Web Service, Azure, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Experience in big data technologies: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka.
• Experience in distributed system design and development
As the next push into this investment, JPMC Silicon Valley/Seattle is hiring the best talents to join the newly-formed AI engineering team. We are executing like a startup and building the next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full service advantage to develop high impact AI applications and platforms in the financial services industry. We are looking for people who are excited about the opportunity.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans