Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Data Visualization Lead
The Trust, Safety and Compliance Technology team is looking for a Data Visualization Lead who will work with product owners, engineering leads and data scientists to better understand and present data and metrics to stakeholders. Engage end users to help insure we are delivering a product they want to consume. Collaborate with the technology team to ensure we have the data we need to support our analytics goals.
Come help us build great products to enlighten and delight our customers!
- Create dashboards and standard reports in Tableau
- Query hygiene and performance optimization - review and optimization of queries for performance and efficiency
- Work closely with data scientists and product owners to develop prototypes and client-ready products
- Build reports, dashboards, models and tools to analyze, report, and present operations related data that is associated with customer pipeline, product usage, bookings forecasting and business productivity
- Assist new users and business partners with product troubleshooting and orientation
- Minimum 6 years of analytics experience with Tableau mastery, Strong SQL and query optimization experience
- Passion for delivering business value by creating excellent business intelligence products
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills, combined with strong business judgement and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner
- 2 years of experience as an Analyst, or a relevant graduate degree
- Passion for building a business intelligence skillset including Tableau and SQL mastery
- A complete Business Intelligence skill stack, from query to dashboard
- Proactive mind set with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative field or significant demonstrated experience using business intelligence tools (Tableau, SQL, R, etc)
- Interest in user experience and design thinking
- Experience with SQL and Visualization tools
- Deep understanding of metrics and KPls and how to use them to guide a business
- Experience participating in Agile development
- Understanding of data management technologies
- Advanced degree
- Experience working in a big data environment
- Experience working on user interfaces (reactjs) or creating interactive dashboards a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans