Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
Looking for a senior salesforce developer with strong technology experience in key roles for large enterprise salesforce implementation. Should have good architecture experience to design and implement complex systems.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
• Strong technical design skills and ability to deliver complex solutions for a fast paced financial institution
• Illustrated experience in leading large salesforce implementation
• Solve business problems by leveraging salesforce platform offerings
• Analyze and document existing complex custom processes and propose options for streamlining existing code if necessary
• Hands on experience with Apex, LWC, Lightning Components, Visualforce, Force.com, Workflows, Triggers, REST API
• Salesforce Administration and Configuration Experience (Sites, Security, CORS, Connected Apps, etc.)
• Experience with Salesforce Sandboxes, Integrations and Application Development
• Experience is Salesforce Data Loader
• Experience working with integrating 3rd party systems with Salesforce
• Salesforce Certifications is a plus
• Very strong knowledge of salesforce product suite
• Experience in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment
• Experience with Single Sign On, Partner API & Enterprise API is highly desired.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment
• Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects - Strong communication skills, both written and verbal is required
• Ability to lead initiatives and drive the execution with sense of urgency and ownershipJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans