Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
• Review letter of credit applications/language for workability before going to Trade Operations for processing.
• Engage directly on client facing calls to provide additional guidance and to clearly set client expectations
• Independently manage external client and internal partner expectations in a consultative manner
• Ensure deliverables are met and hold owners accountable by managing issues, escalations and error resolution
• Demonstrate creative problem solving and solid judgment/decision making
• Ownership of internal communication including timely status updates to all involved parties
• Manage clear expectations and understanding by establishing clear timelines and managing letter of credit requirements
• Maintaining the workflow system with up to date information related to the transaction
• Minimum of 7 years of experience with letters of credit or other trade products
• Must be highly driven to deliver an exceptional client experience
• Ability to interact well with clients and people at all levels within the organization
• Independent, self-motivated with an ability to adapt and be flexible in a team environment under high pressure situations
• Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
• Ability to manage client relationships and navigate complex structures
• Ability to multi-task
• Excellent problem solving skillsJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans