Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management is a global leader in investment and wealth management. Its clients include institutions, high-net-worth individuals and retail investors in every major market throughout the world. The division offers investment management across all major asset classes including equities, fixed income, alternatives, multi-asset and money market funds. For individual investors, the business also provides retirement products and services, brokerage and banking services including trusts and estates, loans, mortgages and deposits.
J.P. Morgan Private Bank has been helping the world's wealthiest individuals, families, foundations, and endowments grow, manage, and sustain their wealth through personalized, comprehensive financial solutions for more than 160 years. J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management with assets under supervision of $2.1 trillion and assets under management of $1.4 trillion. With Private Bank advisors in 110 offices in 25 states and 20 countries, the Private Bank provides clients with a global perspective delivered through a local team focused on fundamental wealth management disciplines, including investment management, wealth structuring, philanthropy, credit, and banking.
The Client Service Group (CSG) of J.P. Morgan Private Bank is responsible for meeting the day to day service needs of the Private Bank's high net worth and ultra-high net worth client base. Service is delivered through a very high-touch model with major service locations in the US, EMEA, and Asia. Client Service Associates (CSAs) are a critical component of the integrated client coverage model including Bankers, Investors, Capital Advisors, and Fiduciary Managers.
The CSG Strategy & Transformation Team (CSG S&T Team) is a problem-solving group that leads business transformation initiatives within CSG globally to deliver high-impact results that improve the client and CSA experience. The team partners with senior management to define, develop, and implement a diverse range of initiatives.
The CSG Business Analyst - Associate is responsible for developing and driving global initiatives to improve the client / CSA experience and business performance leveraging onshore and offshore resources. The position requires the ability to identify the key problems to solve for, develop and test hypotheses on potential solutions, and partner with - and get buy-in from - leadership and stakeholders to implement the solution to accomplish the target outcomes.
• Identify weaknesses, gaps, and opportunities for process, client experience, and technology improvements - and report the findings in a simple, compelling way
• Effectively execute approved recommendations with partnership from business, product/platform, risk management, technology, and operational partners
Qualifications - Required:
1. Demonstrated professional and academic success:
• Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic record
• Substantial achievements in previous positions
• Record of driving initiatives to target outcomes
2. Exceptional problem solving skills:
• Breaks down complex challenges into key problems to solve for
• Comfortable working in dynamic environments with incomplete data to develop directionally-correct answers
• Strong quantitative skills
3. Exemplary verbal communications skills and high emotional intelligence
• Self-aware and mindful
• Works effectively and develops long-lasting collaborative relationships with business partners, stakeholders, and leadership across disciplines, functions, and levels
• Comfortable challenging the status quo and getting stakeholder buy-in to proposed solutions
4. Strong team player and leader:
• High level of ownership and drive
• Self-starter with relentless focus on execution and self-improvement
• Defines target outcomes and success metrics, then structures work for self and for team to accomplish deliverables on time
• Develops and nurtures open, collaborative, and enabling team culture
Qualifications - Preferred:
1. Work experience totaling at least:
• 2 years in financial services, business analysts, management consulting or internal consulting / corporate strategy team
Office Location: Role may be based in Newark, DE, Chicago, Houston or Scottsdale
JPMorgan Chase is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans