Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Margin Trading is a front office client facing group within Prime Brokerage/Equity Financing tasked with enhancing the decision making process that goes into the allocation of scarce financial resources with a view of optimizing the prime brokerage business's risk adjusted returns.
• Analyze and address clients risk exposures within their portfolios
• Assessing clients risk return profiles
• Modeling stress scenarios affecting the valuation of financial instruments to establish risk haircuts.
• Work with central risk and credit teams to calibrate margin and risk methodologies
• Assist in the negotiations of Legal Documentation
• Participate in prime marketing efforts by taking part in client pitches
• Speak to clients regularly about their margin/pricing methodologies
• Help in structuring new client financing solutions across cash and synthetic prime
• Establish pricing levels for clients.
• Discover product gaps and continually revise/improve existing prime infrastructure and product offering
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Strong understanding of financial markets and risk management
• Understanding of Prime Brokerage, Financing, Derivatives, Risk and Collateral Management
• Knowledge of margining methodologies preferred
• Preferred experience 6-7 years in a major sell side or buy side firm in a front office risk or pricing roleJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans