Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
The Scrum Master role will require an understanding of requirements, operating models, business flows and data and then partnering with technical specialists to deliver appropriate solutions. The ideal candidate is a results-oriented hands-on leader who can deliver in the following areas:
• Leverage skills in project management, client management and team leadership to manage multi-track and globally distributed projects
• Own, advocate, and teach Agile (scrum) processes, ensuring that the team is always following the framework and looking for opportunities to continuously improve
• Build high performing Agile sprint teams, focusing on continuous improvement, continuous integration, continuous development and delivering value to the customer
• Remove barriers that may be slowing the team down.
• Encourage and support iterative and collaborative development - favoring people over process.
• Organize and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, release planning, demos, and other related meetings
• Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, task definition
• Support the Product Owner and Team Lead through maintaining data in the appropriate Agile toolset, by providing transparency to the Product Roadmap and related project priorities
• Manage relationships with other component or horizontal teams as necessary for successful product / sprint release in a distributed environment
• Facilitate valuable Retrospective meetings at the end of each sprint ~ ensure the highest priority retrospective action items are owned and completed within the identified timeframe.
• Create visibility to what and how teams are performing through valuable team metrics
• 3-5 years of Scrum Master experience with in-depth knowledge of Scrum and implementation of Agile Methodologies to multiple teams in large-scale enterprise change projects & programs.
• Expertise in one or more other agile methodologies (Lean, Kanban, XP, TDD, CI) and how they can be applied in a product development / program delivery environment.
• Highly collaborative, excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with diverse personality types
• Familiarity with modern software engineering techniques such as Continuous integration, build, deliver, test-driven development and other automated acceptance testing techniques
• Continuous coaching of the team and stakeholders around the team to realize their highest potential,
• Excellent communication and facilitation skills
• Ability to influence at all levels without straight line authority
• Ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing, fluid and dynamic environment
• Facilitate product backlog maintenance, release and sprint planning, story writing and backlog prioritization.
• Motivate and enable the delivery teams to be self-organized and make them feel like awesome team members
• Ability to listen, analyze, influence, negotiate and use judgment to solve complex issues in order to accomplish project goalsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans