Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands.
Asset & Wealth Management Background: With client assets under supervision of $2.3 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management (AWM) is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. AWM offers global investment management in equities, fixed income, real estate, hedge funds, private equity, liquidity, and multi-asset solutions. It also provides trust and estate, banking, and brokerage services to high net worth clients, and retirement services for corporations and individuals.
As a J.P. Morgan Asset & Wealth Management employee, you will be part of a company that makes a real difference every day for our customers, our communities and ourselves. With a focus on customer service, you will put others first, do what is right and create solutions that make lives better. We invite you to build your career on our strong foundation and help shape what is next for you and for us.
- Possess a competent level of knowledge of relevant securities rules, regulations, guidelines, securities products and industry practices.
- Ability to provide clear, concise and timely resolution to issues.
- Demonstrate strong critical thinking, analytical research and quantitative skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, including an ability to communicate with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Possess excellent time management skills.
- Proven judgment and problem-resolution skills
- Familiarity with the use of computer programs with the full suite of office software applications.
- Bachelor's degree is required. Major in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of securities industry rules, regulations and guidelines and significant and equivalent experience in a directly related securities industry position may substitute for bachelor's degree.
- Experience as a Supervisory or Compliance professional preferred.
- Five plus years of securities, investment industry experience.
- Knowledge of FINRA, MSRB and SEC rules and regulations.
- Demonstrated communications ability and computer skills (e.g. Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- FINRA licensing preferable, such as Series 7, 9/10 (or 4, 24, and 53), 66 (or 63/65)
- If hired, candidate will be required to pass FINRA licenses Series 7 and 24 (or 9/10) Working Conditions:
- Office environment.
- Work outside of business hours may be required.
- Some travel may be required.
- Work expectations include timely and high quality productivity. Other Responsibilities:
- Special projects as assigned.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans