Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Irvine, California
JPMorgan Chase & Co . Is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The US Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and is comprised of the Chase Wealth Management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The vision for the business is to be the most recommended financial services partner. The goal is to manage 1T in invested assets by 2025.
The Advisor & Service Platform Tools team is a newly created team focused on transforming the technology capabilities that Wealth Management Advisors & Service professionals use to engage with clients and prospective clients. Our team seeks to deliver a robust and reliable platform, integrated with tools and features designed to enable easy, efficient and personalized experiences for clients at scale. To understand and drive the vision of our technology, we partner closely with various organizations across the firm. The Business Excellence / Platform Strategy & Adoption Team is charged with maintaining these partnerships to ensure strategic alignment of development, implementation and adoption.
Business Excellence / Platform Strategy & Adoption Team Overview:
The team is responsible for:
• Partnering across the US Wealth Management (USWM) business with hierarchical key stakeholders & product cabinets to establish, align and provide transparency into the vision for how to create & deliver best in class client and employee experiences
• Organizing, conducting, and analyzing advisor/service professionals' needs across various lines of business to help our product owners transform, prioritize, and deliver a better product, feature, or workflow
• Developing & executing flawlessly the strategy for platform implementation, adoption and governance across products & lines of business, in alignment with controls & procedures
• Building & maintaining a framework to systematically collect & analyze post implementation feedback, reporting and performance
• Continuously analyzing our operations, features, products & workflows to identify and recommend changes to optimize our business
• Effectively communicating the platform & broader team's long term vision, short term objectives/strategy and progress to various levels of stakeholders across the organization
• Performing and sharing competitive & industry analysis with product partners and key stakeholders to drive strategy
• Coordinating, developing and updating written policies and procedures over advisor activities
• Engage with Product Teams and end users to ensure accuracy of product requirements, user stories, and operating model design
• Partner with Client & Advisor Service team end users to receive and document feedback on requested enhancements, defects, and new release deliveries to ensure quality of delivery / user satisfaction
• Document & report on feedback from power users that will serve as a "proof of concept" group aimed at validating product functionality prior to any pilot / general audience release
• Partner with the practice management team to help educate and articulate functionality releases on an ongoing basis to ensure proper adoption of new toolsets
• Partner with and support product teams through development and business readiness functions including but not limited to: Field Readiness, Change Management, Field Implementation Managers, Business Readiness Legal/Compliance/Risk/Controls reviews to ensure timely and seamless delivery
• Partner within the Business Excellence team to ensure proper roadmap prioritization and communication to Field Leaders, End Users, and Executive Stakeholders is accomplished
• Partner with product teams and end users in sessions where troubleshooting is needed to obtain further details to understand defects
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans