Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Elgin, Illinois
This role will involve significant interaction with the Prepaid Team to support the Settlement and Checker functions, which are critical financial functions that involved processing, clearance, and settlement of transactions, wires, and rejects that impact our DDA accounts. The Team Lead will be the back-up of these two functions. The Team Lead will also help resolve cardholder/client escalations. Additionally, Team Lead will work closely with EFS Fraud, Call Center, Product and internal partners to ensure a seamless cardholder/client experience.
As a Team Lead some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
• Advanced knowledge of Global Prepaid Platform (GPP), Front End Balance (FEB), Case Tracking, JPMAccess programs are preferred
• Advanced knowledge of the Prepaid Operations program is preferred
• Experience in a fast-paced operations environment
• 1-3 years within Prepaid environment preferred
• Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written are required
• Requires strong decision-making skills and the ability to resolve complex problems independently
• Must possess high motivation, enthusiasm, and ability to act with grace under pressure
• Must be proactive, flexible self-starter, organized with attention to detail
• Escalation management skills
• Ability to work with cross-departmental personnel and different levels within the organization
• Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft suite of products including PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, and Word
• BS/BA Degree preferred or equivalent work, Finance degree is preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans