Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
The three-year Analyst Program provides exposure to our multiple business areas within the Private Bank including but not limited to credit and lending, multi-asset class investments, wealth advisory and estate planning. At the end of the program top performing Analysts will have the opportunity to continue onto the next phase at the firm as an Associate. Promotional opportunities within J.P. Morgan are based on our business needs and the Analyst's performance.
As a Banker Analyst on an integrated team you will work with our bankers, global investment specialists, capital advisors, and trust and estate experts to bring in new clients and to serve existing clients. We recommend investment, credit and wealth management solutions to our clients; protecting, managing and growing their wealth across generations. Specific responsibilities include:
• Help devise customized financial strategies for existing and prospective clients
• Prepare pitch books and meeting materials
• Collaborate with integrated team members to analyze balance sheets and understand a clients' investment objectives to produce customized recommendations that consider appropriate risk/return objectives
• Become an expert in a range of proprietary models to provide recommendations on tailored solutions
• Conduct research and analysis; assist with product development and prospecting efforts
• Research client inquiries and manage follow up communication and materials
• As you progress in your role, you will assume significant responsibility by interacting frequently with senior management and working directly with clients
• We seek candidates with a unique blend of interpersonal and analytical skills
• The ideal candidate will efficiently leverage both qualitative and quantitative resources to understand complex financial situations and present solutions
• No more than three years of work experience following completion of undergraduate program
• Candidate must hold a Bachelor's degree with a minimum overall GPA of 3.2
• Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
• Ability to multi-task and organize work to meet deadlines across multiple projects with limited supervision
• Broad conceptual thinking and work planning skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a dynamic member of a team
• Strong written and oral communication abilities
• Strong research and critical thinking skills, with ability to synthesize and interpret data quickly
• Genuine interest in financial markets and macro-level economic trends, as well as the international markets.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office programs including Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe PDF
• J.P Morgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package
• J.P. Morgan is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V
• Learn more about J.P. Morgan Private Bank & our capabilities in the meantime at: https://am.jpmorgan.com/private-bank/public/gl/en/homeJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans