Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Chase's Centralized Sales Team is a nationally scoped direct-to-consumer business with teams of Home Lending Advisors located in sales centers in Phoenix, Columbus, Jacksonville and Milwaukee.
Centralized Sales specializes in customer retention and new customer acquisition refinance transactions, purchase money mortgages, Digital Originations, Corporate Relocation, and Home Equity in all 50 states. Leads for Centralized Sales are sourced from centrally managed direct mail, media advertising, cross sell efforts, statement programs, Chase.com, electronic newsletters, outbound lead sourcing, and other marketing efforts.
Centralized Sales/Branch supports the Consumer Bank and works with Lending Development Officers to provide mortgage solutions to consumers in Field Bank Branches that do not have an assigned Home Lending Advisor-based in Columbus, Phoenix and Jacksonville.
Centralized Sales/Home Equity also supports the Consumer Bank in providing Home Equity solutions to consumers via our Field Bank Branches through Home Equity Centers in Milwaukee and Phoenix.
• Leadership - understanding how to best serve customers to build the business; setting high standards for excellence and results; clarifying expectations; holding others accountable; and motivating others to achieve/exceed targets and goals.
• Lead Source/Program Management - design, development and implementation of new programs for Centralized Sales with internal and external focus on new business goals; working with internal and external resources
• P/L responsibility and accountability of lead source - Fundings, Price Exceptions, Expense Management, and Capacity planning
• Technical Expertise in Telephony and IT with the ability to collaborate with internal peer functions and externally with vendors.
• Collaborate with Legal/Compliance on the introduction of new business, product types, and systems
• Sales Development in all 50 states
• Lead HLA Sales in system implementations
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance)
• Manage key Financial aspects of assigned lead source to include P&L accountability. Drive production by understanding the mortgage market, the competitive landscape, the Chase advantage, and the optimal utilization of the staff available; identifying viable and priority markets and tailor marketing strategies; owning the success of the front-line; monitoring the pipeline and sales forecasts; providing regular updates on business forecasts, goals and targets, competitor strategies, and marketing plans; and managing, negotiating, and providing support necessary to build the business and close top quality loans.
• Provide the leadership, oversight, and business marketing and product expertise necessary to meet/exceed lead source (internal lines of business) targets and objectives, build the brand, and enhance customer loyalty.
• Recruit, motivate, and coach a team of top performing Home Lending Managers and Home Lending Advisors to ensure 'best in industry' culture resulting in world class service, ongoing business development, marketplace leadership, and targeted results.
• Communicate business priorities, procedures and objectives to the Sales team
• Communicate horizontally and to senior management to develop and maintain internal partnerships and referral relationships by working collaboratively with all partners (e.g., Processing, Underwriting, Finance, Telephony, Marketing, Product, Credit Risk, Vendor, Product); and sharing information and expertise to identify market needs and sales strategies, provide top quality service, and meet/exceed objectives. Lead routine meetings as well as participate in Senior Management Business Reviews
• Develop Business that leads to Market Share Growth and improved Lead Management/Lead Conversion across lead sources
• Inform and promote corporate decisions and strategies by translating corporate programs/policies for local implementation; building buy-in for corporate initiatives through messaging and communication; and sharing information and insight about the market, competitive landscape, customer, and/or staff with corporate leaders/staff of key business initiatives and project management.
• Performance Manage and continuously improve sales teams
• Demonstrate ability to manage in a high-volume changing environment
• Demonstrate expertise in Telephony/Call Center Management and associated System technology to maintain and lead new business initiatives
• Manage Complex Business and Pipeline Activities within assigned lead source: defined by behaviors such as setting and managing priorities; planning and organizing so work is accomplished on time; identifying problems and recognizing the causes for problem solving; making decisions based on logical assumptions, relevant facts, and examination of alternatives; solving work-related problems through effective quantitative reasoning skills; learning and applying a series of steps, rules, or guidelines; applying technical knowledge for planning and performance
• Demonstrate competency in daily lead source allocation decisions through the ability to interpret reports, analyze data, and recommend solutions. This is accomplished by interacting with multiple data sources and applying quantitative analysis to analyze the data. Results are built into solid business decisions regarding daily allocation of MBs to incoming Client calls or leads.
• Strong SME skills to interact with Training, Project Management, and Technical Developers to define business requirements leading to technical solutions.
Knowledge and Experience
• Prefer 5+ years of Mortgage Sales Management experience
• Prefer College Graduates
• Prefer demonstrated performance with large scale projects and project management
• Prefer exposure to call center technology
• Proven ability to lead, coach, and mentor at all position levels
• Solid knowledge of Federal and State regulatory policies and procedures.
• Strong PC skills, including Excel, Word, Loan Origination Systems a plus, etc.
This position is subject to the Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act qualification requirements for Loan Originators. As such, an employment offer for this position is contingent on JPMC's review of your criminal conviction history, credit report, information available through NMLS, and any other information relevant to a determination by JPMC that you demonstrate financial responsibility, good character, and general fitness for the position. Note that any felony conviction within the last seven years will disqualify you from consideration for this position. Your continued employment in this position would be contingent upon compliance with Truth in Lending Act/Dodd Frank Loan Originator requirements.
In addition, this position requires National Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS) registration under the SAFE Act of 2008. As such, upon active employment with JPMorgan Chase, you will be required to either register on NMLS, or to update your existing registration as necessary to grant access to and reflect your employment with JPMorgan Chase. Your continued employment in this position with JPMorgan Chase is contingent upon compliance with the SAFE Act, including successful registration immediately after your start date, and timely completion of annual renewal and required updates thereafter.
Any information obtained during the registration, update, and renewal processes or through NMLS notifications may impact your employment with the firm. Any of the completed information you provide during the Chase on-line application process may be transferred, on your behalf, to NMLS by JPMorgan Chase. Please carefully review the information you provide to Chase for accuracy and consistency and with any current NMLS record, if applicable, before submitting. Further information about NMLS and registration requirements of registration can be found at: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/SAFE/Pages/default.aspx .
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/VeteranChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans