Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of ~$3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We are a leader in asset wealth management and private equity, investment banking, private banking, financial services for consumers, financial transaction processing and small-business and commercial banking.
The Global Private Bank business provides integrated wealth management services for ultra-high net worth and high net worth families and individuals worldwide, overseeing more than $1 trillion of client balances across credit, deposit, investment management, capital market and trust products.
The Credit and Banking CFO Team covers Wholesale Lending, Mortgage, and Deposit products for the Wealth Management business from a finance perspective. Which includes financial analytics around the profitability of these products, forecasting, and adhoc analytics to support business decisions.
The Global Private Bank Mortgage CFO will report directly into the Credit and Banking CFO and will responsible for end to end ownership of the ~50B mortgage portfolio from a finance perspective. The role will also be responsible for determining the reserve levels for the mortgage portfolio which is critical to the business as well across the finance industry given the current credit environment as well as the adoption of the new reserving framework of CECL (current expected credit losses). This role will provide exposure to senior management across Finance, Treasury, and business leaders.
Responsibilities of the role include:
• Perform ad-hoc analytical support to the Mortgage business head (e.g., profitability analytics, capacity analytics, etc.) in order to provide value on business decisions
• Develop, enhance, and manage the execution of the mortgage financial forecasting framework through partnership with Finance, Treasury, and the business
• Lead on projects/activities impacting the Mortgage business from a finance perspective (e.g., mortgage securitization, etc.)
• Strong experience with Excel, familiarity with Access, VBA, and/or Python a plus
• Interact and communicate clearly and confidently with all levels of management
• Ability to work with large data sets a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and intellectually-demanding environment
• Team oriented and strong work ethic
• Utilize judgment and discretion in working with highly confidential informationJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans