Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Hours are subject to change and Overtime requirements based on business need.
***This position requires you to work in the office; however, during the COVID-19 pandemic, you may work from home. You will need to have your own technology equipment during this time- specifics of the required equipment are as follows:
Dedicated Laptop or Desktop
Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse
Internet- Hard Wired
Production Operations supports Mortgage Banking Originations by facilitating the transition of a loan application to closure. Production Operations Support Positions manage a variety of job roles that are focused on working with outside vendors to obtain documentation and/or information to complete the credit file. The Operations Sr Support Specialist I responsibilities include but may not be limited to:
• Ordering and Processing the following items:
• Maintaining group mailboxes within required turn times
• Updating the system of record while working daily priorities
• Communication with external agents and internal colleagues to resolve issues and discrepancies
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Prior customer service experience preferred
• Prefer 1 year of mortgage-related experience
• Previous call center experience preferred, may manage a mix of inbound and outbound calls
• Possess strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Proposes solutions to problems and utilizes all available resources
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Basic office and computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team
• Ability to build relationships quickly
Accountable for daily production results with minimal supervisionChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans