Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
The ReEntry Program is a 14-week fellowship program, beginning March 8 , 2021 and ending June 11, 2021, with the prospect of an offer for permanent employment with JP Morgan Chase at the end of the program. The program offers a reintroduction to corporate life for those returning to the workplace after two or more years voluntarily being away. The fellowship placements will be based on both business needs and candidate skill set and interest areas within our Corporate Investment Banking.
Please refer to our Re-Entry Overview page for further information regarding the Program
1) The Collateral Services Team supports bilateral OTC derivative collateral requirements and all related settlements. The Client Service Representative will deal primarily with buy-side clients (Hedge Funds, Investment Advisors/Asset Managers) and will develop partnerships internally with various Marketers/Salespeople, individuals in Prime Brokerage, Credit Executives, Middle Offices, and Line of Business Operations Teams. The main focus of the team is to ensure they efficiently and accurately oversee the processing of both outgoing and incoming margin calls and ensuring all associated transfers agreed are eligible under the appropriate legal document and processed timely. In addition, the candidate will be working on key programs aiming to deliver business value. The programs will be varied & running concurrently with other initiatives.
• Ability to efficiently and accurately process both outgoing and incoming margin calls and provide transparency to the client on the margin call when necessary
• Ability to ensure all transfers agreed are eligible under the appropriate legal document.
• Experience responding client inquiries, and when needed, coordinating with the appropriate Front/Middle Office as well as the core processing area in order to facilitate resolution
• Ability to and experience with identifying and resolving client disputes
• Risk Mitigation (Operational, Financial and Reputational)
• Quality Client Service and Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with maintaining and building excellent relationships with both internal partners and external clientsChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans