Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
JP Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. We serve millions of U.S. consumers and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients. We are a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity.
The J.P. Morgan Private Bank, which includes both the Ultra High Net Worth and High Net Worth businesses, offers individuals and families personalized, comprehensive financial solutions that integrate sophisticated investment management, capital markets, trust and banking capabilities.
The Associate will support the Investor in helping the Banker win new clients and deepen and strengthen existing client relationships through advising on investment solutions.
• Support investment reviews with clients to validate the clients' current investment objectives and prepare recommendations of appropriate investment products
• Assist with development of investment policy statements and advice on asset allocation
• Build excellent working relationships with internal clients
• Adhere to internal and external policies and procedures regarding securities transactions and code of conduct
• Support coordination of sales effort with Investors
• Coachable professional with good \"business sense\" and an energetic/dynamic personality
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment
• Exceptional problem-solving skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Internet/Intranet
• Ability to learn proprietary software and databases
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Fluency in Mandarin and/or Cantonese required
• Series 7 & 63 registration required
• MBA and/or CFA certification preferable, but not required
• Experience (minimum 3 years) within a specific discipline in financial services
• Combination of buy and sell-side experience preferredJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans