Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
With the goal towards building "clients for life," the Regional Client Advisor will be part of an Integrated Team model in covering a Region, which is comprised of two distinct territories. Each territory will be covered by a J.P. Morgan Integrated Team comprised of a Client Advisor, Regional Client Advisor, Internal Client Advisor, ETF Client Advisor(s) and Retirement Client Advisors to serve the Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), Bank & Trust and Family Office clients in the Region. To accomplish this, the Regional Client Advisor should have the mindset of a solutions provider with a highly consultative approach and the ability to establish rapport and build/maintain trust. Collaboration with the members of the Integrated Teams and internal J.P. Morgan partners is an essential component to the success of this role.
JPMorgan Asset Management - US Funds Management seeks a Region Client Advisor for 4 open roles in covering 4 of the 7 Regions within the Institutional Advisor (IA) Channel for JP Morgan serving RIA's, Bank & Trusts, and Family Offices to provide coverage to clients. This role will be based in the Jersey City, NJ office of J.P. Morgan.
This Regional Client Advisor will work within an Integrated Team and will have the primary responsibility of establishing and growing JP Morgan clients with RIA's, Bank & Trusts and Family Offices. The Regional Client Advisor will work with these clients to consultatively position mutual funds, ETF's, separately managed accounts and alternative investments to increase assets under management. This Regional Client Advisor will also be responsible for communicating JP Morgan's views on markets, retirement and portfolio construction through the Guide to the Markets, Guide to Alternatives and Portfolio Insights programs.
• Serve our clients interests first
• Earn and keep the trust of the clients we serve
• Partnership with internal and external parties - team-player, willingness to work within a team structure
• Respects/treats others as they'd like to be treated, respects the views and opinions of others, and always represents themselves with the utmost Integrity
• Emotional Intelligence - adaptability to change and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills
• Must be willing to travel into the Region - expected frequency of 6 times per year is required
• Is consultative approach, not a product pusher
• Is a truth teller
• Innovation mindset - is on the lookout for better and faster ways of doing things
• Knowledge and understanding of wholesaling as an internal or external is preferred
• Bachelor's degree preferred, securities licenses preferred, Series 7 & 63 licenses.
• Organized and disciplined - is responsible for efficiently and effectively utilizing their time and local budget
• Demonstrated professionalism-presence, communication style
• Proven ability to operate within JPMC values
• Excellence-refuses to settle for second best, both process and results oriented
J.P. Morgan is one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the US with long and distinguished history, Asset Management has been steadfastly committed to putting its clients' interests first. This fiduciary responsibility defines our relationship with clients and informs every decision we make on their behalf. The Asset & Management business is also guided by its strategic objective and business prioritiesJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans