Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
This function requires a highly organized, self-motivated, resourceful, solutions-oriented individual who is able to execute well in a fast paced environment while working on multiple, concurrent projects. Strong writing and verbal communication skills are a must.
• Manage and execute client experience projects: Engage with clients and employees via in-depth interviews, facilitated working sessions, focus groups and surveys
• Questionnaire design and report writing: Writing and reviewing questionnaires and moderator's guides, developing and reviewing quantitative and qualitative reports
• Uncover insights and tell stories from the research: Go beyond reporting of data to provide internal functions and lines of businesses with the strategic narratives and actionable insights they need to make business decisions
• Derive insights across channels, products, and business segments and translate into strategic recommendations
• Establish self as subject matter expert, trusted partner or role model
• Collaborate with business and functional partners to share client feedback and resolve conflict through expert collaboration and broad decision-making
• Engage organization in introducing ideas for improving overall client experience
• Communicate regular updates to leadership including presentations and executive summaries
5-7 years of experience in a client experience/research function at a financial services firm
Strong analytical skills with the ability to recognize key trends and insights and the ability to explain research findings to non-researchers
Demonstrated experience with design-thinking methodology to co-create, with key stakeholders, the target state client and employee experience
Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
Excellent judgement and decision-making ability
Strong verbal and written communications skills
Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills - ability to story tell with key messaging for senior executives
Ability to interact with colleagues at all levels, in a peer-like way, and achieve goals without direct control over resources
Successful track record setting and achieving challenging goals and demonstrating entrepreneurial leadership
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field or equivalent work experience
MBA or Master's degree is a plus
Management consulting experienceJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans