Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Infrastructure Client Service team supports the OECD Infrastructure Investment Fund ("IIF") and its 700+ clients.
The IIF is a $17+ billion open-ended, perpetual life Fund that invests in core and core-plus infrastructure assets located primarily in the U.S., Canada, Western Europe and Australia, and secondarily in other OECD countries. The Platform targets three broad categories of assets: distribution/regulated utilities, GDP-sensitive assets (e.g., transportation), and contracted power assets. This role provides support for the marketing of the platform and client account maintenance. Excellent communication (written and verbal), client service, organizational and project management skills, and attention to detail are required. Prior experience working in a private infrastructure fund investor relations or client service role would be a plus.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Work with Platform Specialists to complete and/or review Requests for Proposal (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQ), quarterly/monthly client/consultant questionnaires and ad hoc requests
• Respond to investor queries and lead client service duties associated with account maintenance
• Work with other team members on the on-boarding process for clients/prospects and liaise with Client Account Managers to open client accounts
• Work with others in the production and distribution of quarterly Fund-level and client-level reports such as investor statements, distribution notices, redemption requests, co-investment reports, currency reports, board materials, etc.
• Work with internal constituent groups, consultants and clients to answer questions and address issues
• Work with the infrastructure Fund Controller Team to complete Fund-level and client/consultant specific analysis
• Work with the infrastructure Fund Execution Team on any compliance related activities
• Maintain user base for IIF Website or client systems
• Identify and work on efficiency initiatives to help team continue to improve productivity
• Work on other special projects and ad hoc requests as required
• Minimum of 5-8 years' experience within marketing, investor relations, client service, operations and/or project management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, strong work ethic and comfort working in a fast paced environment
• Strong multi-tasking and time management skills
• Undergraduate/graduate degree required
• Previous experience working with Private Equity or Infrastructure funds would be a plus
• Knowledge of infrastructure investing would be a plusJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans