Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader in Banking. The world's corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank supports our clients around the world providing strategic advice, raising capital and managing risk.
Who we are
The Digital Platform & Services team is responsible for assessing emerging trends, technologies, electronic platforms, potential partnerships, and for building digital products - that could transform the way we, and our clients, do business. Our team consists of product managers, designers, developers and business representatives. The team is thoughtful in balancing due diligence with speed to market and creativity with discipline in order to produce best-in-class, efficient, thoughtful digital solutions for our clients.
This is a fascinating time in our industry. By now, it's a cliché that banks will have to embrace technology and innovation if they are to thrive in the years to come. We have already bought into this and are committed to show that we can do it and are looking for others to join.
• Work on some of the most complex problems imaginable at the intersection of two dynamic industries: Finance and Technology
• Interact with unbelievably large and fascinating datasets currently not available anywhere else
• Develop products that can change the way our clients operate, and how Banking is done today
• Influence decisions on Market Strategy, Platform Strategy, Client Engagement and implementing innovative technology based solutions
• Interact with other high-performing teams within JPM to inspire innovation and champion change throughout the bank
What you will be working on?
As part of the Digital Platform team, the Product Manager will partner with all lines of business within the CIB to continue strategic product development efforts, with a focus on Applied AI/ML. This includes:
• Driving value by bringing ML-enabled products and solutions to teams across the entire firm
• Working in close partnership with all LOBs (Markets, Operations, Investment Banking, etc.) to ensure product roadmap is collectively aligned to the firms strategic vision, while being mindful of business requirements across the entirety of the CIB
• Partner with the firm's data scientists in Applied Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning to tackle problems suitable for machine learning solutions
• Assist with securing the right data needed for a solution, in the right way, in compliance with the firm's policies
• Influence the design of data science solutions to deliver for multiple stakeholders simultaneously
• Partner with the Digital Platform Technology team to ensure the product vision, roadmap and prioritization is clearly understood and efficiently executed
• Collaborate with the firms Design and User Experience teams, providing clear requirements derived from user research to develop a best-in-class platform offering
• Manage the functional and technical requirements of business stakeholders to support their core requirements
Who are we hiring?
We are looking for an outstanding, Executive Director - Senior Product Manager - AI/ML & Data with experience building and scaling an ecosystem of digital products across desktop, web and mobile channels from concept to delivery. In particular, this role will focus on products in the firm's Applied AI/ML space.
• You have 10+ years of experience in a product role
• You can build consensus amongst a wide range of partners including business owners, technology, operations, legal & compliance, marketing & sales
• You have a view on what it takes to build a scalable Digital Platform, shared components and services that can serve multiple distribution channels
• You have experience in organizing, researching and analyzing client needs. You bridge the technical and business worlds, ensuring we are building the right products with a combination of vision, market/user/competitor research and usage metrics
• You should have experience in Product Management discipline doing business analysis, market/user research, owning roadmap, project management, business and project plans
• You should be familiar with core areas in applied machine learning such as NLP, computer vision, and personalization
• You should have experience working with products that harness large data sets and use various machine learning techniques to deliver insights and new features
• You should be familiar with the data science model development lifecycle (data preparation, model training, etc.)
• You are a team player and can roll your sleeves up when you need to, and also are able to lead and influence product conversations with all involved parties
• You have the ability to navigate a matrixed organization and the ability to influence peers by articulating the product offering and value to business partners
• You are preferably a Markets/Financial products expert, or have a good foundation in finance with the curiosity to quickly pick up subject matter expertise on a specific product set
• You are highly motivated, resilient and results-oriented. In the end, what matters to us is that when something needs to get done, people come to you to get it doneJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans