Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Plano, Texas
As a JPMorgan Chase & Co. Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) you will combine software and systems to help us build a world-class engineering function. Working with your team, you'll focus on improving our production applications and systems to creatively solve operations problems. Much of our support and software development focuses on optimizing existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big and taking risks in a blame-free environment. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides the support and mentorship needed to learn and grow. We are excited to see what you will bring to our team.
• Design, code, test and deliver software to automatemanual operational work
• Troubleshoot priority incidents, facilitate blameless post-incident evaluations and ensure permanent closure of incidents
• Engage with development teams throughout the life cycle to help develop software for reliability and scale, ensuring minimal refactoring or changes
• Identify application patterns and analytics in support of better service level objectives
• Design self-healing and resiliency patterns
• Design performance tests, identify bottlenecks and opportunities for optimization and capacity demands, and present solutions for continuous improvements
• Design best in class monitoring frameworks to accomplish end-to-end flow monitoring and noiseless alerting
• Design automated software and product upgrades, change management and release management solutions
• Coach or manage teams as applicable
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans