Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
CIB - RMBS Principal Finance - Associate / Vice President
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. If you are interested in working in an environment where leadership, excellence, initiative and diversity are amongst our core values, then we welcome you to explore the opportunities at JPMorgan.
The RMBS Principal Finance Team within the Securitized Products Group ("SPG") is responsible for providing structured balance sheet financing for the U.S. residential mortgage sector. Mortgage asset classes covered in the business includes - agency / non-agency, performing / non-performing, first-lien / junior-lien, HELOCs, servicing advances, servicing rights and call rights.
Associate / Vice President Role - be responsible for all aspects of new and existing financing transactions with a particular focus towards asset/portfolio and counterparty risk management.
• Work on complex financing structures
• Review salient asset risks and mitigants of a transaction
• Perform analysis for pricing/valuation of various mortgage assets
• Run SPG's residential loan models, perform scenario analysis and quantify results
• Develop, automate and run various collateral reports for the assets in the financing portfolio
• Interact with clients, trading, research, technology and operations and leverage available resources and work efficiently
• Assist with the development and implementation of an asset management and portfolio oversight strategy
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business, Math, Physics or related quantitative field
• Expertise with Python, VBA, Intex Dealmaker, and Tableau desirable
• Experience running financial models and manipulating data
• Demonstrated financial modeling and quantitative skills (bond math) to understand deal structure and cash flow waterfall
• Ability to create succinct PowerPoint presentations
• Proven time management, prioritization and multi-tasking skills to handle multiple transactions and daily tasks
• Knowledge of securitization, capital markets and mortgage credit
• Excellent communication skills and creative problem solving skills
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Diversity/Veteran
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/VeteranJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans