Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wilmington, Delaware
This role will be working with Program/Channel managers to gather business requirements and will create program specifications that will capture the overall flow and details of the campaign. The analyst will follow standard procedures set by the line of business to ensure audit/reports are compliant with process adherence.
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITY
Bachelor degree with 5 years of the below technical experience or Master's degree with 1-3 years of experience. Degree concentration in relevant fields (Computer Science, Technology Management, Statistics or Math) required.
• Advanced coding in SAS or any programming language.
• Experience with SQL and relational databases such as Oracle, Teradata.
• Experience with other programming languages (e.g.,VB, VBA, Java, Perl, Python, C++, Unix shell scripting) is a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• A background in marketing operations, direct marketing or data analysis is preferred.
• Excellent verbal communication and correspondence skills.
• Result oriented with proactive approach to resolving problems.
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment.
• Ability to listen/observe/acknowledge/lead by example and provide recommendations.
• Ability to articulate the causes of issues and comfortable to escalate concerns when necessary.
Planning and Organizing
• Good time management and ability to prioritize.
• Plan and organize with clarity and attention to detail; quality oriented.
• Proactively raises concerns when timelines are in jeopardy of not being met.
• Adaptability to changing information systems environment.Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans