Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westerville, Ohio
In this role, successful candidateswill have skills across the Product Design discipline but should have a strong sense aesthetics and be comfortable using prototyping tools like Figma or Invision to communicate interaction design ideas. The hired candidate will sit within our central User Experience team and closely partner with our Product Development team to craft solutions for various lines of business for internal users. In addition, candidates should have the following skills and interests:
• Expertise at designing highly functional user interfaces;
• Deep understanding of interactivity and its impact on human behavior;
• Proven experience with rapid concepting and designing for complex, innovative, experiences;
• Ability to explain designs with rationale rooted in user needs and business goals;
• Understanding of methods and techniques to ensure the team is solving the right problem;
• Enjoys the multi-disciplinary and collaborative nature of product design & development;
• Is detail-oriented with an appreciation for the value of strong visual aesthetics across everything you create;
• Can translate business problems and requirements into compelling UI's;
• Is comfortable using design and prototyping skills to rapidly refine the product concept based on user and stakeholder feedback.
• Familiar working with a design system and accessibility standards
• Guide and influence the Product/Service development process by leveraging a command of HCI and Design;
• Both formally and informally uncover user needs and contexts via primary and secondary research techniques and leverage learnings to come up with the big idea;
• Create, present, and document proposed solutions from the big ideas to the smallest components--which might include interaction models and flows, screen and component states, or data and information hierarchies.
• 6+ years of work experience in interaction design; advanced degrees may be considered toward professional experience;
• Bachelor's degree in graphic, industrial, or interaction design or a related degree;
• Demonstrable experience designing rich interactions for desktop, web, hand-held form factors;
• Experience designing applications within complex business domains similar to financial services;
• Track record of successful deliveries and a strong portfolio that highlights both ideas and end-product.
• A portfolio with samples of work must be reviewed before an interview is scheduled.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans