Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
The successful candidate will partner closely with Product Owners and Engineering Leads to create the north star architecture and solution designs for the product. The candidate will have strong experience with development, architecting and designing large scale platforms in a financial institution (preferably Asset/Wealth Management) leveraging cloud native technologies, working with geographically diverse teams, and experience working in a structured and agile software development lifecycle. The candidate will also have experience with analytics, reporting, selecting and integrating third-party software product.
The candidate must be able to partner effectively across the organization, in particular with, Engineering Teams, Product Owners, Project Management, Risk & Control, and Business Management partners. Experience working with a sizeable technology organization, hands-on development and involvement with complex programs is required, in particular in banking / finance with exposure to corporate functions at an enterprise-wide and global level.
• Define current state and target state architecture for the strategic applications in USWM, optimizing the business value from both the USWM and Global Technologies products, delivering best-in-class solutions for today's and tomorrow's needs.
• Create the solution architecture that provides the blueprint for the engineering teams based on the business concept, goals & objectives and high-level requirements
• Build new and innovative solutions that can help solve business and technical challenges
• Perform code review for the Engineering teams and test newer technologies, engineering practices by developing POCs
• Engagement with senior stakeholders across all technology lines of business, ensuring adherence to the division's plans and expected outputs, while fostering an environment of collaboration and shared success
• Develop the rolling multi-year roadmap and maintain aligned to our business client and technology strategy and priorities
• Build deep & trusted relationships with the Engineering teams, their business partners and other counterparties in other LOBs
• Proactive adoption of innovative technologies that enable rapid delivery
• Provide best practices are utilized in delivering Reporting/Analytics, Data Management and Integration Solutions.
• Ensure architecture design decisions can be actioned by the development team.
• BS/BA degree or equivalent
• 10+ years of software system design experience
• Deep understanding/ experience with the relevant technologies and development life cycles (Messaging System - Kafka, JMS/ MQ, Service & Platform - REST/ Micro services/
Cloud - Private/Public (AWS preferred), Database - Oracle/ Sybase/ SQL Server, Cassandra, Hadoop, Development Methodology - SDLC/ Agile)
• Experience in developing solutions with 3rd-party solutions, both internally and externally hosted applications.
• Experience with DevOps practices - CI/CD pipelines and public cloud (AWS)
• Technical depth and ability to rapidly understand and communicate the impact of solutions and technology
• Experience collaborating with business representatives to understand requirements, value, prioritization and business intelligence needs
• Strong communication skills (Ability to present in front of peers as well as to Senior leaders)
• Ability to work independently as a self-starter, and within a team environment. Comfortable in a fast dynamic environment with an ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans