Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
Retirement - Advisor Engagement Product Manager
J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of more than $2.7 trillion, over 240,000 employees and operations in over 60 countries. It operates across four business segments including Asset & Wealth Management, Corporate and Investment Banking, Commercial Banking and Consumer and Community Banking.
The U.S. Wealth Management business is focused on helping investors achieve their long-term financial goals and comprised of the Chase wealth management business, J.P. Morgan Securities and You Invest - our digital investing platform. The combined business has ~$400 billion in Assets under Management and ~4,000 advisors who work out of 3,500 branches and 21 offices.
The Digital and Client Solutions team, reporting to the U.S. Wealth Management CEO, develops industry-leading solutions that enable wealth management clients to live their lives with financial confidence through connected experiences. The team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless end-to-end experience for clients across the Aspiring Affluent, Established, and High Net Worth client segments. We build the strategic vision and lead the development of product and solutions, including online brokerage and advice, digital solutions, lending and retirement products and best-in-class experiences for all clients. Our strategy is to create solutions that deepen client engagement, increase scale and profitability, attract new clients and drive productivity.
Increasing and improving the ability of U.S. Wealth Management and Private Bank advisors to engage clients and prospects on retirement is an essential component to achieving the firm's strategy. The Retirement Advisor Engagement team aims to provide advisors with timely and actionable retirement sales strategies, content, training, and solutions to help them to better serve clients across wealth segments.
The team is seeking a driven Associate that will assist with, and in some instances lead, initiatives designed to help empower advisors to confidently discuss retirement strategies and themes with their clients. The candidate will collaborate with key stakeholders to develop content and training related to completing rollovers, Roth IRA conversions, and other key retirement strategic concepts, as well as in cultivating retirement leads for advisors. To ensure that the team is consistently delivering best-in-class content, the candidate will also stay up to date with regulatory changes and key industry trends.
The ideal candidate has extensive subject matter expertise with IRAs and associated retirement and investment products and solutions, as well as an acute ability to speak and write with precision and passion about retirement. The candidate should also have experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously, familiarity with financial advisor practice management, and have experience in building strategic relationships with core stakeholders.
• Develop and deploy IRA/retirement themed content and solutions for advisors, including but not limited to sales strategies, thought leadership and training
• Serve as an advocate and subject matter expert on the IRA product offering
• Research and analyze the competitive landscape across wealth management, identifying best-in-class competitors and trends, as well as remaining apprised of regulatory changes
• Develop presentations and other communication materials for senior management
• Partner closely with stakeholders from the business (practice management and marketing/communications, etc.) and control groups (legal, risk and compliance) to ensure deliverables are impactful and actionable, as well as technically accurate
• Bachelor's degree
• 3-5 years of experience in wealth management, preferably in IRA/retirement product management or development, sales, or a closely related business
• Proven ability to work with business teams and control partners to quickly produce actionable and engaging output
• Ability to manage multiple, fast-paced projects under tight timelines and fluid priorities
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills and ability to effectively articulate complex technical concepts to audiences (both senior management and financial advisors) - ability to "story tell" and communicate why it matters
• Strong integrity in working with confidential information and maintaining a diverse, respectful work environment within Digital and Client Solutions organization
• Must be a team player and be able to collaborate effectively across all levels
• Performs well under pressure in a dynamic environment; must be able to multitask and shift priorities quickly
• Ability to influence stakeholders with diverse points of view and drive decision making to ensure milestones are met
• Experience with project management; attention to detail and accuracy requiredChase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans