Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Westerville, Ohio
At JP Morgan Chase, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service.
If you're passionate about providing education and advice to improve the financial lives of our clients - and want to join a great team - then join JP Morgan Chase.
Using cutting-edge technology, you'll show clients that they can bank how, when and where they want. And, you'll have the opportunity to take ownership of your career through a variety of cross-training and development programs.
You'll contribute significantly to the success of the Virtual Branch and helping clients by:
• Providing strong customer service, offering advice and sharing products and services to help clients meet their financial needs
• Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a mix of phone-based and video based customer interaction
• Engaging clients over the phone and video both inbound and outbound
• Making clients feel appreciated and being their advocate
• Listening carefully and assisting clients with their questions or issues
• Showing initiative and proactively preventing problems for our clients
• Making customers lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options so that they can access their accounts how, when and where they want
• Ability to maintain success in an ever changing environment
• Strong email communication - including appropriate use of spelling, grammar and professionalism
• Be able to work in a call center environment
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans