Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Francisco, California
The Escrow Sales Associate will support select Escrow Sales Executives in their efforts to generate new business revenue while adhering to service capabilities and proper risk controls and processes. This will involve ensuring Anti-Money Laundering/Know Your Customer ("KYC") requirements are met in compliance with the USA PATRIOT Act, accurate and timely processing of KYC records, maintaining a relationship management system, loading all deal information into the sales system, managing the deal pipeline and related meetings, assisting with client correspondence and preparing and delivering marketing materials related to prospecting.
• Develop a thorough understanding of Escrow products & services, risk inherent in our daily business, the clients and intermediaries we serve and associated sales strategies
• Review of clients before onboarding to ensure appropriate documentation is requested
• Handle communication with clients, Sales, Wholesale Client Onboarding (WKO) and Client Service to coordinate proper collection, tracking and loading of necessary KYC documentation
• Oversee KYC approval process by answering client and internal questions, addressing system issues and ensuring adequate KYC checks have been performed in advance of the deal closing
• Partner with WCOB and Compliance regarding risk issues as they arise and escalate as necessary
• Timely input of deal information and call report activities into internal sales system and oversight of pipeline report and weekly pipeline meeting
• Work closely with Sales to further business development by assisting in research and sales call preparation
• Develop understanding of deal acceptance criteria in order to be able to mitigate risk exposure to the firm.
• Assist with client correspondence, including preparation of marketing materials, thank-you cards, follow-up materials
• Handle additional sales support activities and projects as they arise and serve in a back-up capacity during Sales Executives' travel, including phone coverage and new deal responsibilities
• Demonstrated strong working relationships with colleagues and foster a team mentality
• Must be customer-focused, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously while working in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication, as well as organization and time-management skills
• Ability to think critically, learn rapidly, generate ideas and use creativity for new business development support
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) with the ability to learn and use various PC/internet-based systems.
• Essential character traits: Positive attitude, team-oriented, hard-working, enthusiastic
• 1-3 years' experience in Banking or related Financial Services field with a BS/BAJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans