Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newark, Delaware
As Recruiting Associate your role will be to ensure your clients are best positioned to attract, source and recruit top talent, both internally and externally.
As an Recruiting Associate your role will be to ensure your clients are best positioned to attract, source and recruit top talent, both internally and externally. The primary responsibilities include staffing the business with quality hires, providing strategic recruitment solutions and proactive pipelining for future needs.
• Manage end-to-end recruiting process, create and implement recruiting strategies
• Provide guidance to hiring managers on recruiting processes, controls and policies
• Source and pipeline qualified candidates through a wide variety of channels
• Evaluate, interview and present qualified candidates to hiring managers and solicit feedback on candidates to refine recruiting strategy as applicable
• Partner with senior management, HR colleagues, and finance to anticipate upcoming needs and strategize pipelines
• Proactively share innovative solutions to add value, anticipate needs, and streamline the process for the client
• Demonstrate expert level of understanding of recruiting needs by participating in client meetings, being aware of changes within the business, acting as a subject matter expert for areas of recruiting responsibility as well as managing hiring manager/candidate expectations
• Provide a positive candidate experience with frequent and timely communication throughout the recruitment process; share manager feedback and appropriately disposition all candidates
• Educate candidates on the career growth potential, benefits, compensation philosophy and many advantages of employment, selling both the firm and the opportunity
• Conduct appropriate compensation expectation conversations with both hiring managers and candidates to ensure closure of offers
• Take ownership of the Affirmative Action Plan; understand diversity goals and provide education to hiring managers in order to ensure and present a diverse candidate slate
• Provide meaningful market data in support of client needs
• Utilize the complete functionality of the applicant tracking system and maintain data integrity and controls
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• 5-7 years of experience in full life cycle recruiting at a fast paced corporate environment or recruiting agency
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Able to work independently in a dynamic environment of change, challenge and multiple deadlines and priorities, high attention to detail
• Possess a controls mindset; understand employment laws and regulations
• Experience planning and managing networking event or projects
• Superior multitasking, project management and presentation skills coupled with business acumen
• Prior experience handling sensitive/confidential information
• Able to tell a story with data and metrics
• Strong time management skills, and the ability to consistently prioritize and re-prioritizeJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans