Support strategic pricing of enterprise networking products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand pricing strategies and how to apply them to various products, channels and strategic situations
- Have excellent financial modeling skills
- Use process improvement & data analytics tools to determine the appropriate pricing strategy for highly complex products
- Ability to translate pricing strategy into automatic approval rules that can be used in an automated system
- The ability to conduct competitive intelligence research and understand the market for enterprise networking products holistically
- Independently lead cross functional teams to solve unstructured problems.
Education: Typically Requires a bachelor's degree, MBA preferred.
Experience: Requires 6+ years of experience in similar area of responsibility.