at AutoNation - AutoNation Collision Center Sarasota
Posted in Retail 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by CareerBuilder
Location: Sarasota, Florida
AutoNation Collision Center Sarasota Position Overview
The Collision Administrator is responsible for maintaining the front office area and assisting the Collision Manager with various tasks. Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and Managers, just to name a few. What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
What are the requirements for this job?
- Answer all incoming calls and direct or take messages as necessary
- Ensure that all documents are accounted for during the process of repairing a vehicle and file the completed file
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Schedule appointments using dealership-approved forms
- Prepare all vendor invoices and assign purchase order numbers as necessary
- Obtain customer and vehicle data as needed for collision center estimators
- Establish each customer's method of payment
- Maintain Customer Satisfaction Index rating comparable to that of the manufacturer or dealership average
- Obtain customer's signature on repair order; provide customer with a copy
- Receiving invoices and matching them up with the unpaid insurance invoices before turning them in for payment
- Distribute the mail daily
- Post all funds received from the repair of a vehicle to the appropriate repair order
- Call customer when vehicle is ready and schedule the appointment for the vehicle to be picked up
- Prepare the funds for deposit by making copies of the invoices paid as well as the checks and currency received as payment for the repairs
AutoNation is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Two years of experience in a dealership position (preferred)
- Professional appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills