Posted in Real Estate 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Beztak Properties, a national Real Estate Development and Property Management company, wants you to join our family of talented individuals. Our portfolio includes over 20,000 apartments across the nation including multi-family and senior living, as well as over 2,000,000 SF of retail and office space. Our award-winning team members work together to provide an excellent living experience for each resident that chooses to call a Beztak community home.
We are seeking to hire bright, dynamic individuals who have a passion for service and commitment to excellence. Our culture is one that is built upon the three E’s: Excellent, Ethical and Effective. We strongly believe in promotion from within. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to experience limitless career growth potential and advancement. While certain positions require past work experience in a specific role, you don’t have to have any experience in property management to join the Beztak team We will teach you everything you need to know about what we do!
We also offer a generous, competitive comp and benefits package. Check us out at to learn more about who we are.
We are looking to hire a Leasing Consultant to join our team; reporting to their Property Manager. The Leasing Consultant is responsible for providing excellent customer service representative whose primary responsibility is to greet visitors, present the features and benefits of the apartment community in a professional manner, and properly secure lease agreements. A Leasing Consultant must be customer service oriented and focus on making current and potential residents feel welcome and comfortable in their apartment community. They must have an unparalleled passion for service in order to display a commitment of excellence that interprets the Beztak vision and brand.
· Provide excellent customer service while maintaining a clean, friendly, and professional leasing office
· Maintain in-depth knowledge of the community to provide a thorough and exceptional experience for residents or prospective residents
· Responsible for securing lease agreements as well as the lease renewal process of current residents
· Produce weekly measurable results to achieve and maintain occupancy goals of the community
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
· Demonstrate strong customer service skills
· Must be timely and organized
· Must be able to work a flexible schedule
· Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to change
· Prior leasing consultant experience a plus
Check us out on Glassdoor and learn what our employees have to say about Beztak!
See job description