Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
A job with AT&T as a Customer Services Specialist can provide you with exactly that!
Take advantage of our paid training and wide range of career possibilities. AT&T offers a competitive salary, company provided vehicle and tools and benefits that include medical, dental, paid vacation, and more!
Our Customer Services Specialists connect, rearrange, maintain and repair AT&T services for our customers.
What you'll do as an AT&T Customer Services Specialist:
• Connect, repair and rearrange cable conductors
• Review and analyze prints, diagrams or schematic drawings
• Splice and waterproof coverings
• Repair and maintain outside plant facilities
• May climb ladders and poles
• Work outdoors in all kinds of weather
Our Customer Services Specialists must have the following:
• Valid state driver’s license
• Non-negligent driving record
• Meet 300lbs weight limit due to safety restrictions
• Ability to perceive differences in wire and cable colors
• Ability to lift and move up to 100lbs
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
• Qualify on pre-employment screening: