Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, West Virginia
Looking for a job with stable hours, great benefits, and long-term security? Join our fantastic team and come grow with us!
We offer a work environment that values safety and team input, and provides opportunities to gain skills and develop your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Coating Laborer is primarily responsible for assisting with the coating machines, hand blasting, hand patching, mixing paint, and cleaning the pipe.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Must be able to use a chop saw
· Must be able to use a grinder
· Must be able to read a tape measure accurately
· Ability to obtain and maintain a forklift certification if required
· Ability to obtain and maintain a crane certification if required
· Ability to use hand held radios for communication
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.