Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Wallingford, Connecticut
Job ID: 17771
Operates compaction mill and associated furnaces, heavy gauge reduction line, powder processing, blending, soak furnaces and NX line by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Set up and operate compaction mill to produce compacted strip material to conform to material requirements for shape and quality.
2. Starts and shuts down furnaces according to standard operating practices.
3. Operates heavy gauge reduction line, soak furnaces, NX line, blender and performs powder processing per established work instructions.
4. Performs quality checks to ensure product meets internal and customer specifications using various measuring devices.
5. Performs all safety and quality checks on the equipment and perform required preventive maintenance and other maintenance as required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.