Posted in Installation - Maint - Repair 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Utah
Looking for a job with stable hours,
great benefits, and long-term security?
Join our fantastic team!
We offer a work environment that values safety and team input,
and provides opportunities to gain skills and grow your career.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a skilled Industrial Maintenance Mechanic to help maintain and diagnose all machinery and mechanical equipment at our concrete plant in St. George, Utah. Knowledge & Experience in diagnosing, repairing and maintaining heavy equipment: PLC’s, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Motors, Conveyors.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
· Keep manufacturing operations running
· Ensure equipment is running in a safe manner
· Reduce manufacturing downtime
· Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment to minimize downtime
· 2+ years hands-on experience industrial environment; or equivalent of education and experience. Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
· Heavy Industrial experience highly desired
Our organization maintains a drug-free workplace. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successful passing of a drug test and background check.
Northwest Pipe Company is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Northwest Pipe Company reserves the right to close the position, with or without notice, if a qualified candidate is identified prior to the close date.