Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Washington, Utah
Are you a current Executive Chef or a seasoned sous chef looking to run your own kitchen? If you’re passionate and committed to the culinary craft and are looking for that work-life balance that you’ve heard so much about, we may be your new home. Primrose Retirement Communities are currently in 19 states with over 40 properties. We are dedicated to our resident’s quality of life. Through the kitchen you will have the ability to influence their state of mind and the joy they feel every day. This responsibility is held in high regards and essential from our chefs. Creativity and the willingness to adapt to our residents’ needs is a must.
· Purchasing food and supplies from approved vendors
· Monitor inventories
· Develop menus and specials
· Hire, train, scheduling and supervise kitchen staff
· Maintain sanitary kitchen using applicable local food code
· Assist kitchen staff with food prep and recipe creations
· Create and maintain modified food menus
· ServSafe certified or ability to obtain within 30 days of hire