Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Columbia, South Carolina
The Workforce Management Analyst is responsible for analyzing call volume trends, preparing forecasts and providing scheduling recommendations for Charter contact centers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
Developes and maintains a comprehensive forecasting and scheduling model, using WorkforceManagement tools to forecast call volume. Creates staffing requirements and generate work schedules for contact centers.
Guide and manage indirect reporting relationships with a local Workforce Supervisors and Scheduling Administrators.
Determine yearly, monthly, daily and intra-day workforce requirements by gathering data on contact center statistics, marketing campaigns, system events, etc.
Coordinate and facilitate collaboration with customer care leadership, marketing, technical operations, human resources, finance, information technology, outsource partners and others to capture forecast and staff impacting activities.
Manage forecast results by provide feedback, input and reporting to business partners to develop more scientific and accurate forecasting methodology.
Align call demand with agent supply to achieve key performance objectives (service level, utilization, budgeting, etc.).
Provide long-term forecasts to management and product owners in support of future strategic initiatives.
Conduct workforce simulations to provide advice regarding the impact of business strategies within contact centers.
Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
Skills / Abilities and Knowledge
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
* Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Access
* Ability to analyze and interpret data
* Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
* Ability to communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
* Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Ability to supervise and motivate others
* Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
* Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
* Ability to show judgment and initiative and to accomplish job duties
* Ability to use personal computer and software applications (i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
* Knowledge of cable television products and services
* Knowledge of Aspect eWorkforce Management or similar application (IEX, Blue Pumpkin, etc)
* Knowledge of database applications (SQL, Oracle, Access, etc)
Bachelor's degree in statistics, business or related field or equivalent experience
Related Work Experience
2 years of Workforce management scheduling and forecasting software
2 years of Inbound contact center experience
Office environment with 24-hour service capability
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.