Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Purchase, New York
Job TitleShipping & Receiving Supervisor
Job Description SummaryThe Shipping & Receiving Supervisor oversees the entire mail room and reception operation for the client location. This person will be responsible for overall service delivery and is tasked with driving innovation and efficiency for shipping and receiving throughout the term of the contract. The Shipping & Receiving Supervisor will work from a client mailroom location and report to the Facilities Coordinator and the Facilities Manager of the Client Group.
- Maintains service level agreements about all customer mail, shipping & receiving procedures.
- Responsible for daily staff operations for mailroom.
- Extensive experience in local mail, shipping & receiving and international export policies and compliance, including all documentation.
- Utilized as subject-matter-expert for domestic and international shipping, as well as special projects.
- Knowledge of United States Postal Service, FedEx, and other delivery services.
- Working knowledge of personal computers, mail tracking and inventory management systems.
- Prepares, processes and tracks all purchase orders and change orders for supplies, equipment, and service.
- Responsible for correct reporting of all payroll, budget, and inventory functions.
- Compiles statistical data necessary for Customer reports.
- Ensures compliance, with all security, housekeeping and safety regulations.
- Keeps current with technology and issues within the mail, shipping & receiving discipline.
- Responsible for budget management.
- Oversees daily mail runs.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law..