Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Purchase, New York
Job TitleShipping & Receiving
Job Description SummaryServe as shipping/receiving clerk at the clients campus, preforming a multitude of duties including: scanning, receiving and delivering of packages as required, sorting and delivering of mail, and the processing of outgoing shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scan and sort all incoming packages and barcoded mail as required
- Deliver accountable packages to end users and acquire a signature
- Enter all incoming international packages into the import log
- Serve as a backup for the import compliance department when required
- Assist site logistics department with meeting set-ups and equipment moves
- Assist other receiving, delivery and mail personnel with dock and mail operations
- Assist dock supervisor with data entry utilizing SAP, posting Goods Receipts allowing Accounts Payable to promptly pay invoices within terms.
- Assist dock supervisor with fixed asset tagging of capital equipment
- Assist dock supervisor with shipping all types of materials including hazardous and radioactive materials.
- Operate a forklift to load dedicated trucks in a timely manner
- 1-2 years of experience in an office services, mailroom, or warehouse environment
- Clean driving record
- Knowledge of FedEx Powership
- Word and Excel proficiency
- Flexibility and attention to detail
- Ability to lift 45-50 pounds unassisted
- Some records management experience preferred.Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law..