Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Carthage, Tennessee
Job: Painter (Vertical Electrostatic Paint Line)
Hourly non-exempt: $19.66 to $25.08 per hour
Job Description: The painter position is a key contributor to the success of our company. They are responsible for producing a quality product that meets and/or exceeds AAMA industry standards for extrusion film coatings. This position is intended to introduce the qualified applicant to our team and equipment and give them the chance to train in anticipation of future business needs. The applicant will "float" until business needs are increased. When this happens, the applicant will work a two, two, three (2,2,3) schedule from 5:00 PM until 5:00 AM.
The painter has the following responsibilities and duties:
· Operate atomizing disc electrostatic painting equipment to apply positively charged paint particles onto negatively charges aluminum extrusions.
· Using an HMI interface, they must set and maintain the following:
o Proper paint flow
o Line Speed
o Paint Temperature
o Stoke Speed
o Disc Speed
o Part Orientation
o Thermal Oxidizer Temperature
· Monitor pre-treatment washer system:
o Operation Status
o Tank Levels
o Tank Temperature
· Clean and maintain equipment throughout shift to reduce defects
· May have to assist paint mixer to refine viscosity and paint performance