Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's.
Today, at Agfa HealthCare, we support healthcare professionals across the globe to transform the delivery of care. Our focus is 100% on providing best-of-suite Imaging IT software solutions that enable secure, effective and sustainable imaging data management.
From product development to implementation, our unified Enterprise Imaging Platform is purpose-built to reduce complexity, improve productivity and deliver clinical value. We use our proven track record as an innovator, our in-depth medical knowledge and our strategic guidance to help healthcare providers achieve their clinical, operational and business strategies.
The Enterprise Program Manager will be the 'face of Agfa to the customer, acting as a trusted advisor, implementing Healthcare IT projects which meet or exceed the customer's expectations. This includes scheduling resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, third party vendors and customer resources to deliver projects according to Statement of Work. The Enterprise Program Manager will define the project's objectives, oversee quality control, and provide leadership to project team members.
Currence clearance preferred or ability to receive government clearance is required
- Gain an understanding of the overall EI platform and leverages that knowledge to ensure continued distribution of the solution capabilities across the customer's organization. Ensure all aspects of project success are met through the execution of project work plans in accordance with project's Statement of Work (SOW). Revising the SOW as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Responsible for project profitability by ensuring project schedule and resourcing is structured to meet initial project profitability. Making decisions throughout the life of the project that will not adversely impact the bottom line. Manage the scope and the resources required to deliver the expected project profit while delivering project success and a satisfied customer.
- Manage activities of Project Team members, ensuring completion of assigned tasks in accordance with schedule, resources, cost, performance, and quality objectives.
- Meet and collaborate with internal and external stake holders to effectively communicate project expectations in a timely and clear manner.
- Efficiently identify and solve project issues as they arise in a proactive manner.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, MIS, Computer Science, Healthcare Administration or related field
- MBA, MPA, MHA or related Master's degree is preferred
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification required
- CIIP, ITIL or related industry certifications are beneficial
- 5-10 years project management with 3-5 years in healthcare IT project management
- Successfully deployed complete PACS system and RIS or Cardiology suite
- Change Management know-how, C-Suite expertise, and Executive management skills
- Experience translating a SOW into an actionable plan
- Experience leading conversations with steering committees
- Advanced knowledge of current IT and Healthcare technologies
- Working knowledge of hospital departmental workflow is required
- Specific experience with EMR and/or RIS deployments for multi-site institutions.
- Inspires others to meet deadline and work according to project management principles.
- Goes beyond resolving immediate problem and takes initiative to identify like situations where the problem has not occurred, but could, and implements preventative measures.
- Creates and acts on opportunities for interactions that lead to strong partnerships within and external to the organization.
- Is a master presenter and draws a crowd, leaving them with the sense that his or her presentation was well worth their time.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict resolution skills
- Proven presentation preparation and delivery skills to a diverse audience from C-suite to end users
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Strong executive presence
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about and follow us on .
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.