Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Germantown, Maryland
At the heart of QIAGEN's business is a vision to make improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees - more than 5000 in over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just started.
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on people's lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
Join a leading team that every day, all around the world, is making improvements in life possible. The Senior Content Marketing Manager plays a leading role in developing a content marketing strategy for a molecular diagnostic market segment within QIAGEN. They collaborate with the Global Business Teams and QIAmarketing Agency to articulate key messages and authentic narratives, and delivers high-impact, digital-first customer-facing marketing materials.
- Lead and develop a cross-channel content marketing strategy and drive content development projects for a molecular diagnostic market segment within QIAGEN, e.g. PCR based laboratory testing.
- Work closely with Global Business Teams and QIAmarketing Agency to define insights into the customer mindset, the customer journey, and the content they interact with and value.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to shape and articulate key messages and authentic narratives, and with subject matter experts to communicate technical information and visualize data.
- Deliver high-impact, digital-first content that meets brand and campaign objectives.
- Prioritize, plan and manage multiple highly complex content development projects simultaneously according to deadlines.
- Manage resources and review content produced by a network of writers, designers and media production specialists.
- Communicate effectively and ensure alignment between stakeholders.
- Leverage analytics and customer insights to develop new content marketing strategies.
- Master's degree (PhD preferred) in molecular biology, biomedical science or related field, with experience in marketing or communications, OR Master's degree in marketing, journalism or communications, with experience in life sciences or healthcare OR 10+ years related work experience
- 5+ years experience in product messaging and content marketing strategies, experience in life sciences or healthcare markets is an advantage.
- Familiarity with modern content marketing best practices and tools.
- A solid understanding of molecular biology principles, and the technologies that underpin QIAGEN solutions.
- Proven ability to write clear and concise product-based technical texts, and imaginative and persuasive persona-based marketing texts, preferably with a storytelling approach.
- Solid command of SEO, SEM and inbound marketing best practices.
- Demonstrated competency with website development is an advantage
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated with a strong business focus.
- Excellent writing skills, with expert grasp of spelling, grammar, and a keen sense for word choice, sentence fluency and style.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills necessary to lead projects involving a diverse and internationally based team.
- Highly organized and comfortable working in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.