Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Dallas, Texas
Interested in a career with both meaning and growth? Whether your abilities are in direct patient care or one of the many other areas of healthcare administration and support, everyone at Parkland works together to fulfill our mission: the health and well-being of individuals and communities entrusted to our care. By joining Parkland, you become part of a diverse healthcare legacy that s served our community for more than 125 years. Put your skills to work with us, seek opportunities to learn and join a talented team where patient care is more than a job. It s our passion.
Reporting to the Manager, Talent Acquisition in the department of Talent Management at Parkland Health & Hospital Services; this position works in a fast-paced, highly collaborative manner with hiring managers and other stakeholders to bringing in top talent to help drive the business forward while delivering a best in class client and candidate experience. This position will be accountable for executing sourcing and recruiting practices to generating a pipeline of qualified candidates for current, and future, non-exempt and exempt staff positions. This position is responsible for the full life cycle of the recruitment process in accordance with established standards. Incumbents will also be required to manage required documentation of the process. The position works closely with hiring managers in creating skilled and diverse candidate pools and assists in making the best hiring decision for each search. The position also acts as a Parkland representative at job fairs and external networking activities.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
* Master's degree preferred.
* Previous Medical (Healthcare and/or Hospital) recruiting of Nursing and/or Allied Health professionals highly desired
* Both agency and corporate experience desired
* Six (6) years or greater full life cycle recruiting (job posting, sourcing candidates, resume review, interview scheduling, calibration meetings, offer process management and onboarding) experience required
* Five (5) years or greater direct experience managing client relationships and delivering staffing results in a fast-paced environment required
* Three (3) years or greater of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) tool management experience
* Three (3) years or greater building and executing robust, presentation level staffing strategies with internal and/or external customers
* Three (3) years or greater utilization of data/metrics to report results of efforts
* Three (3) years or greater experience with MS Office and other technologies
* One (1) year or greater experience designing, developing and leading strategic recruitment programs and initiatives
Equivalent Education and/or Experience
* An equivalent combination of education and experience can be substituted for both the education and the experience requirements.
* Professional in Human Resources Certification desired (PHR/SPHR/SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP)
* Development Dimensions International (DDI) Target Selection Interviewer and Trainer certification preferred.
Skills or Special Abilities
* Must possess the ability to maintain ongoing knowledge of Parkland policy and procedures, federal and state laws regarding employment practices and provide updates to Talent Acquisition, HR Staff and department leadership.
* Must possess the ability to develop and maintain a strategic relationship with clients, HR Business Partners, Leadership & Organizational Development, and other HR functions.
* Must possess the ability to communicate with others in a clear, understandable and professional manner on the phone and in person; and demonstrate the use of good written and verbal communication skills.
* Must possess the ability to interact with peers, executives, and others in a manner that represents Parkland positively.
* Must possess the ability to learn and apply new information, knowledge and experiences in a timely manner.
* Must possess the ability to be flexible and adaptable to change.
* Must possess the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects and to prioritize.
* Prefer familiarity with PeopleSoft Talent Acquisition/Management solution.
1. Leverages established business relationships to advice and consult department leaders and hiring managers staffing strategies throughout hiring process.
2. Leverages data-based metrics to identify trends in the talent acquisition process; utilizes information to advise/consult business leaders on opportunities to improve their talent acquisition process.
3. Monitor and ensure 100% compliance of hiring process activities and resolve any discrepancies that may arise prior to completion of the hiring process
4. Proactively support the onboarding and development of new and less skilled Talent Acquisition Partners through best practice sharing and process validation to ensure success in role and customer satisfaction.
5. Serves as point of contact for hiring managers and candidates throughout hiring process.
6. Develops and implements effective and efficient recruiting strategies.
7. Conducts intake meeting with hiring manager/s to discuss the position, the ideal candidate, advertising venues and recruitment strategies and processes for the search.
8. Develops appropriate screening criteria to assess resumes and applications
9. Conducts phone screens to assess candidate skills, experience, salary requirements, availability and interest for staff roles.
10. Demonstrated ability to schedule candidate interviews and facilitates post interview calibration meetings to further identify finalist candidates for positions.
11. Provides verbal or written feedback regarding candidates to hiring managers and other stakeholders.
12. Validates all online applications for accuracy.
13. Ensures that all candidate statuses are documented consistently throughout the life-cycle.
14. Works with HR Business Partner and hiring managers to understand client departments' objectives and anticipates staffing needs.
15. Develops and executes tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
16. Utilizes contemporary recruiting and sourcing tools such as job boards, social media, resume databases and search engines to identify active and passive candidates.
17. Build and maintain a skilled and diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for current and future opportunities.
Parkland Health and Hospital System prohibits discrimination based on age (40 or over), race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, disability, national origin, marital status, political belief, or veteran status.