Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Memphis, Tennessee
COMPANY: FedEx Logistics
JOB TITLE: BCB200: E-Commerce Specialist
JOB REQUISITION NUMBER: RC297180
TIME TYPE: Full Time
JOB TYPE: Regular
PRIMARY JOB POSTING LOCATION:
6075 Poplar Ave
Memphis, Tennessee 38119
POSTING DATE: 2020-10-23
JOB POSTING END DATE: 2020-10-31
Under general supervision, the E-Commerce Specialist on the Origin Market Expansion team will support project management of key initiatives of strategic importance to FedEx Cross Border. This role will also provide project documentation, coordination, and reporting or assist in a specific portion of larger or more complex projects. Position will be responsible for supporting the execution and completion of prioritized milestones and deliverables.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Supports PMO in multiple complex programs/projects and ensures all components are identified, assigned and completed according to timelines
* Prepares reports and briefings to various organizations inclusive of executive management
* Analyzes problems/issues/concerns involving policies, processes, and performance requirements for programs, determines required corrective action, and performs necessary actions to resolve
* Establishes strong cross-functional relationships with other FedEx operating companies and builds alliances with postal authorities and network partners
* Develop ad hoc reports and presentations as necessary and present relevant trends in a clear and easy to understand format
* Bachelor s degree in Marketing, Management, Business Analytics or related field.
* Two (2) years of work related experience in project management. SQL and Teradata analysis skills, experience in using MS Excel and database platforms to pull and analyze data in support of key initiatives.
* Experience and comfort in developing executive level (MS PowerPoint) presentations along with strong communication skills to multiple audiences across all levels of the company.
* Creative critical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Flexibility and adaptability in rapidly changing environment.
* Capable of handling multiple applications/projects simultaneously. Demonstrated analytical skills and experience applying measurement to decision-making.
* Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong internal relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
* Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends.
* Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office. Effective written and verbal communication and strong attention to detail.
* Strong customer service, multi-tasking, analytical, and prioritization skills. Ability to work well under pressure.
* Proven skills in collaborating across organization and functions to assess and evaluate business challenges.
FedEx Logistics provides freight forwarding, as well as import and export services that allow companies to reach markets throughout the world. They help customers of all sizes solve the intricacies of shipping goods globally by providing comprehensive international ocean and air freight forwarding, surface transportation and distribution, customs brokerage, trade and customs advisory services, and advanced e-commerce and trade facilitation solutions. We're glad you stopped by and hope your job search experience with FedEx Logistics, Inc. will be rewarding. We look forward to hearing from you!
FedEx Logistics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disability status.
FedEx Logistics, Inc. participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only). Please ready the E-Verify Notice available in English (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (https://e-verify.uscis.gov/emp/media/resourcesContents/E-Verify_Participation_Poster_ES.pdf) before proceeding with your job application. Click here to read the Right to Work Notice available in English (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster.pdf) and Spanish (http://ftn.fedex.com/careers/OSC_Right_to_Work_Poster_ES.pdf). Additional information about the E-Verify program can also be found at www.uscis.gov.
PAY TRANSPARENCY POLICY STATEMENT: The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless required to do so by law or the FedEx Logistics Legal Department.
Import Notice to All Applicants: FedEx Logistics is engaged in an industry regulated by federal law that prohibits it from employing convicted felons. Therefore, it must determine whether applicants have been convicted of felonies before a hiring decision is made. A criminal background check will be required of all selected applicants before a hiring decision is made.
Equal Employment Opportunity: As a federal government contractor, we are committed to employ and promote qualified minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, and covered veterans (including, but not limited to, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, and other protected veterans. Our philosophy and commitment to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination is the bedrock to job opportunities for all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status (i.e. race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth, or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.) Click here and here to read more about \\"Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law.\\"
FedEx Logistics will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FAIR Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance (FCIHOO) for the City of Los Angeles (LAMC 189.00)
FedEx Logistics will not rely on the wage history of a prospective employee from any current or former employer when determining the wages for such individual at any stage in the employment process, including in the negotiation or drafting of any employment contract in accordance with Philadelphia Ordinance No. 160840.