Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tampa, Florida
BUSINESS: Leslie Controls, Inc (A&D)
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
DIRECT REPORTING: Manufacturing Engineering Manager
FUNCTIONAL REPORTING: VP of A&D Tampa
At CIRCOR, providing quality products on time is essential to making our customers happy. Our production team must have the right people focused on producing our family of valves keeping safety, quality, and efficiency in mind. The Engineer Assembly role is responsible for assisting in the coordinating of producing finished goods and services to meet our customer s quality and timeliness demands and support the achievement of the site s business goals and objectives.
* Maintains assembly records
* Actively participates in site safety and quality programs, including our Proactive Safety Observation safety program
* Assists in the coordination of assembly activities to ensure production and quality of products meet specifications
* Reviews and resolves operational, assembly, and maintenance problems to ensure minimum costs and prevent operational delays
* Assists with standard operating and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with those standard
* Maintains all charts, time cards or other documents as required
* Provides guidance to other employees related to valve assembly processes and procedures
* Acts as mentor and trainer to new employees to ensure proper procedures and techniques are being used to complete assembly process
* Uses experience to look for improvement opportunities across the shop operations, encourages others to create and follow through on ideas
* Must be able to perform assembly, test and paint/tag duties as required
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
Previous experience in a manufacturing assembly environment, with additional preference to a valve manufacturing history
* Ability to support production needs and identify improvements in production operations and effectively communicate both opportunities and solutions
* Ability to work with others to accomplish common goals and make the business successful.
* Displays flexibility in approach to work scope and daily activities to ensure the site and company meets its production and financial goals
* Ability to select and utilize the correct welding procedure for a specific requirement.
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference and volume
* Ability to read and interpret documents, procedures and instructions satisfactorily to successfully perform assigned duties in a safe manner
* Ability to effectively communicate with other employees on a variety of topics
* Ability to deal with problems through creative solutions
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* BE/DME with 5~6 years experience in any Valve Industry in Assembly.
* Previous Leadership or Supervisory experience preferred but not required
* US Citizen
CIRCOR IS AN EEO EMPLOYER OF FEMALES/MINORITIES/VETERANS/INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES
Apply Not ready to Apply*