Posted in Other 13 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Newark, California
Position at Logitech
Incumbents in this position will be an integral part of the management team driving performance within the region Commercial Sales Region. Utilizing their in-depth knowledge of the business, they will provide finance functional leadership which includes: financial planning and analysis, measurement of productivity, investment evaluation and analysis, coaching business leaders and improving their financial acumen while balancing profitable growth with financial integrity and driving/influencing business results. Responsibilities also include oversight of quarterly accounting close, coordination with Controllership and compliance with applicable policies and standards.
Head of Finance, GVCC Sales & Marketing GVCC LT Team Corporate FP&A and Revenue Recognition teams.
- Own P&L by managing budget, reviewing business performance and driving predictability to achieve the target
- Deliver revenue and contribution margin commitments together with agreed operating leverage objectives
- Partner with the business in making financially sound decisions and driving profitable business growth through favorable product/channel/customer mix, pricing and promotional decisions and rationalized customer program offerings
- Leads in identifying and communicating opportunities and risks within the business. Collaborate with the regional leadership team to develop and measure appropriate business and operational plans.
- Provide financial leadership by preparing and presenting financial analysis and variance explanations to regional leadership teams and executive management of the GVCC.
- Lead annual/quarterly financial planning process across customers, categories, countries from top to bottom line to properly reflect business opportunities and risks
- Interact closely and support Controllership to ensure compliance for Revenue Recognition, Claims, Credit and Collections, Procurement, etc., as well as interact with Internal and External Audit functions
- Build and maintain strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Collaborate with peer finance leaders to identify best practice solutions to business developments.
- Bachelor's Degree with 10+ years of work experience in finance or accounting (8+ years with an Advanced degree)
- Ability to work independently and travel (depending on location); could be around 20%
- Solid business acumen and judgment.
- Sound analytical skills, ability to manipulate and interpret data.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
- Tactful, exercises independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent written/oral communication & presentation skills.
Ability to function well in high-energy business environments.
Logitech is the sweet spot for people who are passionate about products, making a mark, and having fun doing it. As a company, we're small and flexible enough for every person to take initiative and make things happen. But we're big enough in our portfolio, and reach, for those actions to have a global impact. That's a pretty sweet spot to be in and we're always striving to keep it that way.
\\"All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.\\"
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.