Posted in Other 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, California
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
What we're looking for:
Citrix Application Delivery Controller is a pivotal part of this platform that enables network and security transformation as organizations transition their applications to the cloud. We are looking for an exceptional, \\"Rockstar\\" Product Marketing Manager (PMM) with a \\"get it done\\" attitude and who has strong experience with product positioning, messaging, content the Go-to-Market of products and solutions.
You'll bring moderate to strong domain and technology knowledge of enterprise networking which includes application delivery controller, cloud native architectures, application and API security. Experience as Product marketing role with application delivery controllers, Web application firewalls, API gateways, Bot Management, Kubernetes, and DevOps are major pluses. You view communications as more of an art - whether expressed in writing or presenting to large audiences. The ability to synthesize diverse perspectives and drive consensus is important. In this key role, you'll work closely with Product Management and collaborate across cross-functional teams to support sales and help expand our market presence.
- Understanding the Citrix solution and its competitive differentiators.
- Developing or co-authoring various outbound content such as: messaging documents, white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, blogs, solution web pages, campaign landing pages, lead generation emails, videos scripts, customer case studies to capture market and buyer mindshare.
- Creating insights and sales enablement content for sales based on competitor actions, shifts in the market, or analyst research.
- Creating and executing go to market plans.
- Presenting to customers and partners at the Employee Briefing Center.
- Min 8 years of technology product/content marketing experience (general knowledge of modern IT systems, networking, cloud, DevOps a big plus)
- Exceptional writing aptitude
- Ability to operate autonomously with limited supervision
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to influence
- Bachelor's in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or liberal arts
- Strong collaboration skills in working with cross-functional teams and customers
What you're looking for:
Our technology is built on the idea that everyone should be able to work from anywhere, at any time, and on any device. It's a simple philosophy that guides everything we do - including how we work. If you're driven, passionate and curious, we invite you to make a difference with a brand you can believe in. We want employees to do what they do best, every day.
Be bold. Take risks. Imagine a better way to work. If we just described you, then we really need to talk.
Functional Area:Product Marketing
Citrix is a cloud company that enables mobile workstyles. We create a continuum between work and life by allowing people to work whenever, wherever, and however they choose. Flexibility and collaboration is what we're all about. The Perks: We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package. You'll enjoy our workstyle within an incredible culture. We'll give you all the tools you need to succeed so you can grow and develop with us.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the at
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us atfor assistance.
If this is an evergreen requisition, by applying you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications..