Posted in Other 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
In a professional multidisciplinary environment, while maintaining a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art technology, equipment and systems, the CRM Administrator will work in conjunction with the Director of Software Solution for the management and customization of corporate Comagine CRM application(s) to fit the functional and reporting needs of all company projects to include design, development, testing and implementation of recommended customizations.
- Maintains, creates, and expands on the existing CRM platform in cooperation with operational staff, the CRM development team and the immediate supervisor.
- In cooperation with the Systems Architect, assists in regular maintenance, system rollup upgrades, migrations and testing as needed to ensure optimal performance and high system availability.
- Assists in the troubleshooting and resolution of issues that involve CRM, its functions, uses and its integration with other systems.
- Works in cooperation with corporate staff to help create processes for proper use of the CRM to fit the requirements and functional needs of the staff.
- Customizes the CRM system, as needed, to include fields, forms, solutions and entities to fit the functional requirements of the staff and projects within the limitations of the application's proper and recommended use.
- Assists in the creation and definition of proper user roles and permissions to allow for secure and optimal usage of the CRM within operational processes.
- Works in cooperation with staff trainers and power users to demonstrate proper use of the CRM within defined and documented processes.
- Oversees and utilizes the change management documentation process to record all development changes introduced to the CRM and communicates release notes to the staff on a regular basis.
- Works with staff to run data imports as needed, ensures the successful import of data into the CRM.
- Creates reports within CRM or Visual Studio to provide data to management or staff as needed.
- In cooperation with the ITS team, the Privacy & Security program and the Regional Privacy and Security Officer advises on best practices concerning data security within the CRM.
- Helps to maintain and apply SSL certificates and proper encryption as needed for the CRM application
- Provides technical support to staff, as needed.
- Knowledge of CRM technologies, security and role management including a high level of proficiency configuring, managing and customizing Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Working knowledge of administrative responsibilities for Dynamics 365 including backup and recovery practices as well as development migration cycles.
- Working Knowledge of Database Reporting Services (SQL, SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Management Studio or similar data tools).
- Working knowledge of PowerApps, Power Automate (MS Flow) and custom workflows within D365.
- Working knowledge of XML Toolbox is expected.
- Documentation of architectures and operational procedures is expected.
- Ability to work within an agile development environment to gather requirements from end users and design a functional system to meet project needs.
- Two years of experience and skill in word processing, basic spreadsheet and presentation software applications; familiarity with database software programs (Microsoft Office).
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to organize and coordinate multiple simultaneous tasks in a team environment.
- Minimum Four years of experience as an administrator of Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Experience migrating data between Dynamics 365 and other platforms or databases.
- Experience in SQL programming and data management to assist with ETL transfers and reporting within Dynamics 365
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
Equal Employment Opportunity Employment Comagine Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities to apply.