Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Louisville, Colorado
Performance Test Engineer - GIS Data Management Services
US-CA-Redlands | US-NC-Charlotte | US-CO-Louisville
ArcGIS Product Engineering
Are you eager to use your problem-solving abilities, analysis skills, and passion for performance testing to ensure Esri delivers robust, secure, and top-performing data management software to its user community? This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to designing and building the next generation of ArcGIS data management functionality. In this position you'll be a key member of our software development team and provide test results and critical analysis assessing the performance, scalability, and durability of the latest software release.
Experience with Windows and Linux operating systems and web server administration, including analyzing Windows and Linux hardware performance metrics
- Experience with database management systems
- Proven success analyzing software for performance and robustness
- Basic understanding of distributed software architectures and performance implications of web security technologies
- Experience writing and executing simple tasks in any scripting language
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to collect and manage large numbers of test runs with accuracy and precision
- Ability to identify performance anomalies from collected metrics using data analysis skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
- Bachelor's or master's in the natural sciences, computer science, GIS, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.